Five

Theme: Christopher Mccandless

I couldn't wait. I had to order it. It's cost me £21 in total. I now have the rather itching waiting until it get's here. It should arrive on the 15th March. To long to wait. His last word's were "Beautiful Blueberries" so I'm hoping that there's a photo of that in it, so then I can get his exact writing tattooed on me. I sound so obsessive. Although, it's nice to have someone to look up to again. I wish he was still here to tell his tale. Then I wouldn't be buying this book, I'd be buying his other book about how he survived and such. I hope I get it before my birthday (4th March). I have a feeling I'm going to really raw my eye's out when I read it. I feel like I'm going to be literally counting my day's down till this bloody book come's. Anyway, I think that's enough of the blogging today. I'm all blogged out and I need a riddiculas amount of rest for what tomorrow's work placement will bring. May it be a bloody speedy day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven