One

Theme: Christopher Mccandless.

Well, seeing as everyone else is on here, I thought I may as well jump on the band wagon. As I have been on every other website known to Google, except for this one. So what is there to stop me?

However, I'm not going to use my first blog to talk about me. That's just boring. Instead, I'm going to talk about a huge inspiration in my life. Christopher Mccandless.

He's an inspiration in my life as he wanted something, so he went out and got it. He left everything behind. He left all his identification behind and donated all of his money ($24000) to Oxfam. Then he walked into the wild. To live off it. His main aim was to head for Alaska, to just live.

Although, some people would view him as reckless and stupid. I view him as a courageous man that should never be forgotten.

Two years he walks the earth.
No phone, no pool, no pets, no cigarettes.
Ultimate freedom. An extremist.
An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Five Hundred & Eighty Five