Four

Theme: The Positive.

I've re-written my third blog entry at least 30 time's now. It's not that I'm not sure what to say, it's just that I have so much of it to say, and all at once. It's even weirder not knowing who I am writing this all to. Initially, I'm writing this all for myself. If it comes to my head, it's being written down. I intend to keep this blog as happy as possible though. Why note down the bad when you can write down the positive and have more physical evidence of the positive? No point dwelling on the past, because the past is unchangeable. The time spent dwelling is the time that could be spent about thinking about something awesome. Like shrubs.

"Anyone that tells you you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward"
-Matthew Gray Gubler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven