Twelve

Theme: Tattoo

I went into a tattoo parlour that's well known for heptitus. I've probably caught it myself just by breathing in the fumes from that place, bleurgh. I only went in there for advice as it's so conveniently placed in town. Anywho, They said the tattoo I wanted would be either impossible or I'd have to have it bigger, way bigger. Annoying. So I decided to go to a proper tattoo artist, where I intend to get it done, where the air fume's there are clean, Devil's Own. They said that the tattoo was possible, however I would have to have it a bit bigger due to all the detail. So I've decided to cancel out the idea of the picture, which I am well and truly heart broken about. I think I'm just going to get "Beautiful Blueberries" tattooed on me in the author's writing, which is unsurprisingly, Christopher Mccandless. The picture I was going to have is in the blog below. I was just going to have the person, not all the random rocks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Five Hundred & Eighty Five