Two

Theme: Bucket List.

After looking through my bucket list that I made in 2010, I kind of learnt that some things are just un-reachable or they just don't matter to me anymore. So, I've decided to update it:

Save A Life,
Learn To Love Myself,
Study Forensic Anthropology At John Moore’s Uni,
Sleep under the stars,
Find a job I love,
Be A Film Extra,
Write A Book,
Become A Samaritan,
Meet American Friends,
Go Backpacking Somewhere,
Go Ghost Hunting,
Visit Alcatraz Prison,
Visit A Concentration Camp,
Visit The Waverly Hills Sanatorium,
Experience Alaska's 30 Days Of Night,
Visit Mccandless Bus.

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
- Chuck Palahniuk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven