Ninty Eight

Theme: Into The Wild Soundtrack

Yes, yes I have even brought the soundtrack. Although, I do actually love it. When I am listening to the tracks, I can actually see the scene's in my mind where the song's would be playing. My favourite song on the album at the moment is Long Nights. I'll post a picture of my Into The Wild collection after my birthday, as my mum is holding the hardback version of it until my birthday (sunday). When I put the CD into my laptop, it made a really funny noise. I did a little on the inside, half expecting that my laptop has munched the CD up. It hasn't, my laptop is just new to all this awesomeness.

"Society, you're a crazy breed
Hope you're not lonely without me...
Society, crazy indeed
Hope you're not lonely without me...
"
- Society, Eddie Vedder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven