Ninty Two

Theme: Back ache

I have really bad back ache and I am not really sure if I can be bothered to travel for an hour to college, to see a cover tutor for a few minutes, than travel back for another hour. We have been promised that the cover tutor will be doing something with us. How much do you want to bet the "activity" will involve writing down our names on a piece of paper so we can go home? If that is the case, I will kick off. I have missed two lessons this morning simply because they just weren't worth going to. I know I haven't missed a thing. Tomorrow, I will yet again, only be going in for one lesson. My attendance used to be about 98%. I will get my attendance today and post it on here so blogspot can have a laugh at how bad it's got. My attendance represents my slipping motivation. Although, I think my motivation has hit the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Five Hundred & Eighty Five