One Hundred & Fifty One

Theme: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch?

Basically, I have been doing all the housework myself as I have said in previous blog's. It's been really nakkering. Especially when he's just sitting there and watching me doing it, or just generally getting in the way. The deal was that he was going to cook for me once a week. He hasn't. I've been living off take aways and in all honesty, I'm sick of them and they have very quickly became disgusting. I want to snitch, however, he brought my medication yesterday. He took me out for a meal, not with his own money mind. But still, the only thing he has done was wash his own pots, once, and put the washing in the washing machine, which took a lot of nagging. I could have done with the help which I didn't recieve so I guess a snitching is in order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven