One Hundred & Fifty

Theme: Herbs

I have now had a first hand experience with what herbs can actually do for you. I am as ill as shit and I didn't sleep too well last night, but for some random reason I decided to get my bag of Lavender out of my draws and just smell it in an attempt to "soothe" me. I think it was because every time I breathed through my nose, all that was there, was just snot, so I wanted to breathe in something a little more pleasant. Anyway, I wasn't even sure what Lavender does for you until the next day. But I actually fell asleep. I woke up like every now and again for a drink but when I put my lavender bag away, I couldn't sleep. So I got it out again, and I was knocked out again! I did a little research the next day and it is a herb that can help with insomnia. I really think this is some sort of a huge sign that I really should start looking into herbs a lot more and actually doing something with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven