One Hundred & Forty Five

Theme: It Happened.

If anyone can remember my blog entitled 'Group Therapy?'. Where I discussed a group that I attend to, that I love, and how I couldn't have anyone else there as it would make me feel uncomfortable? Well it happened. A person that I didn't want to come, came. I can't talk about it to much, as I am trying to keep this blog positive and I know I will just burst out in tears. There is nothing I can do. Group just generally went awful today. I just felt on edge and when I was asked to do a task, I couldn't do it which just made me beat myself up so much. I think I've had a really bad day today in all honesty, I am hoping to just sleep this off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Five Hundred & Eighty Five