One Hundred & Forty One

Theme: Premenstrual Dysmorphic Disorder (Men, Be Warned)

Is me. It is an exact description of me. Most of the side effect's listed on various websites are a definition of me. Obviously there is premenstrual syndrome (pms) but premenstrual dysmorphic disorder is worse then pms. The symptoms of Premenstrual Dysmorphic Disorder usually begin a few days for the period and stops just after the periods start. Don't get me wrong, I'm no doctor. It just creeps me out that for a few days I can feel all these symptoms and the next day I'm fine.

The "symptoms" I get that relate to PDD are:
-Suicide Ideation,
-Intense anxiety,
-Increased intense sensitivity to rejection or criticism,
-Panic attacks,
-Rapid and severe mood swings
-Feeling overwhelmed or feelings of being out of control
-Increased need for emotional closeness
-Increase or decrease in sex drive
-Insomnia or hypersomnia,
-Chronic fatigue,
-Food cravings or binge eating,
-Headaches,
-Feeling fat or actual weight gain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven