One Hundred & Forty

Theme: Nothingness

There's something I really want to talk about (Premenstrual dysmorphic disorder) but frankly, I cannot be arsed but I really want to touch on it at some point. So I shall do tomorrow. Nothing's happened today, just as I had hoped really. I didn't go to placement and when I rang college they didn't have a fit on me. Since my parents have been away I have been cleaning up everyday, and doing my brothers pots. Whilst he's been out shopping. I am doing all the fucking house thing's, and he's happily leaving me to it. I mentioned it to my grandma and all I get is "well, it won't hurt you." No, fair enough it won't. But it wouldn't hurt him to give me some help. I don't know what it is with my grandparent's but they perceive me as a really lazy person. I didn't eat at all yesterday as I was so bogged down with house work. Seeing as my brother had left pots in the sink. He doesn't even wash his own pots, come on. From this point on I am washing my pots and my pots alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven