One Hundred & Four

Theme: It's My Birthday!

I got the Into The Wild hardback addition (I already have the kindle addition but I wanted a physical version of it and it had to be hardback). I also got some clothes, perfume and money. I'm getting ready to go shopping now and later on I'm off to the cinema. I'm having a pretty awesome day, I won't lie. The tattoo I had yesterday is healing very nicely and at a fast pace. I'm currently listening to Eddie Vedder (Into The Wild soundtrack) and I am overall really happy with everything right now. I am also really chuffed I got some perfume. I sprayed some of my year old perfume on me a few days ago and it literally smelt like I've been swimming in pure alcohol. Who knew that perfume also has an expiry date?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven