One Hundred & Six

Theme: Happiness

I think its the weather that is making me so happy. The sun comes out oh so rarely. I've just been thinking about life in general and how it can be taken away at any moment. You see it happening all the time. The innocent, loosing their lives. I can drop dead in the middle of typing this blog. I guess lately I've realised what a gift life can be. Depending what you do with it, of course. I think that I should start realizing that much more than I should. Mainly because that gift can be taken away any second. If I was to kick the bucket now, I'd want to have something to show for it. I'd want to say I did things and that I died, alive. Y'know? I think as sadly as it sounds, I feel this way because of Chris Mccandless. He did what he wanted in life, he got what he could out of it. I want to do more with my life. Do some extreme shit. Become an adrenalin junkie. Whatever, just do something. I don't want to just grow up, go work and die. I want grow up and live life the way it should be lived. I just think that life is to short, and if I want to live it, I should start now.

"As we grow up, we learn that the one person that was never supposed to let us down, probably will. You’ll have your heart broken, and you’ll break others hearts. You’ll fight with your best friend, or maybe even fall in love with them, and you’ll forget that time is flying by. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances - you just have to live your life to the fullest. Tell someone what they mean to you, and tell someone off. Speak out, be sincere, and stay with conviction. And never forget where you came from - because when you do, it’s a long road home."
- 1990, Liferuiner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven