One Hundred & Sixteen

Theme: Oracle Cards

I ended up treating myself to two packs of Oracle Cards this morning. I just brought Wisdom of the hidden realms cards and healing with the fairies cards. Excited to get them! I have a deck of tarot cards, however I just can't click with them. I click so well with my Earth Magic cards I usually always use them instead of my Archangel Micheal one's as I've just never clicked with them either. I also found out on Thursday that you're not meant to keep them near a computer. Ooops. Sorry cards. I use my computer to prop up my cards, haha. So I will have to move them. I think it may also go for all my crystals, which are placed on my desk aboce my computer. So that's a doubble shitter.

Card's I own now:
-Archangel Micheal Oracle Cards,
Earth Magic Oracle Cards,
Wisdom Of The Hidden Realms Oracle Cards,
Healing With The Fairies Oracle Cards,
-Wildwood Tarot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven