One Hundred & Sixty

Theme: Death Comes To Us All

I am so incredibly ill. A week later and many, many medications later I am actually somehow, getting worse. I couldn't even get to college today. I so wanted to go so then I could of hung round Abbey Park during our break. She's been texting me throughout the day though and it turns out I haven't really missed anything. So right now all I am doing is sitting in my pj's and watching 'Into The Wild' for the like 20th time and I have managed to devour a whole packet of bourbons, plus I'm still doing a little bit of gambling. I now have £100 safely tucked away. Anyway, after all that you would think I would feel at least a little bit better. But I just don't. I would have gone to college if it wasn't for the cough. It's the cough that's making me feel so ill because it keeps making me feel like I'm going to be sick. I hate the morning when I have a sore throat. They are always the worst. I'd rather not sleep if it meant I didn't have to wake up to that pain.

"Have some whisky honey, makes you feel better."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven