One Hundred & Thirty One

Theme: Tiredness
I am just so, so tired. I would kill to be able to take a sleeping pill right now, but I am kind of scared that I won't hear if my hedgehog is in danger. I'm not talking serious danger, I'm talking about all the dumb shit he get's up to. Like sleeping under the newspaper. He's found a new habit now though to be fair, which is why I won't take the sleeping pill. He's decided it's funny to drag his sleeping bag into his water bowl. and turn it round so that he cannot get in it. I have no fucking idea how the bugger is doing it. It's just that if he does manage to get in it, and it's wet, I don't want him sleeping in it all night as it will be cold. I'd feel like I'm encouraging hibernation if I just let him do that. So no sleeping pill for me tonight. Fuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven