One Hundred & Thirty Seven

Theme: Ooooh The Pain!

After all the boost I had yesterday I kind of feel in pain for it now. I ache all over. My heart is kind of packing up, and I can feel it's beat in my right thumb. I am incredibly tired yet so awake. I'm just all cuddled up on the sofa with a blanket. I can't eat yet as after the chinese I had yesterday, it made my stomach literally go solid and it felt stupidly uncomfortable. I tried to help flush it with a two liter bottle of water which helped, however I was doing bathroom trips every two seconds. Never again will I eat that much. I don't dare take a painkiller as It might cause more damage. Ha. I had a really good night though regardless of the pain. We went bed, well laid on my living room floor with all intention to go sleep, but by the time we got comfy, we just started talking again. We had like an hours nap at 3am-4am. We just went in and out of sleep really. With a bit of luck, we can repeat this next week, just without the pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Five Hundred & Eighty Five