One Hundred & Twenty Two

Theme: I swear, your worse than a women.

I’m still remembering to make sure that everything I blog is positive. Rants are not included, and this is simply just a rant. I seem to have had a lot of male friend’s over my teenage years. Yet recently I’ve found that many of them, if things don’t get their own way, they get their huff and completely delete you from their life. What’s even weirder is when you know you have done nothing wrong, is that they don‘t even bother to tell you! In my eye’s, if that’s the case, then you have done nothing wrong at all. If they won’t tell you what you have done, then you have simply done nothing. I think doing that, deleting someone from your life without an excuse, is such a stereotypical female way to go around things. This post is about a specific person and now I’ve written about it, I can rid my mind of the piece of trash that he obviously is. I won’t lie, it did hurt. But if you cannot give me a reason as to why you don’t want me in your life anymore, then fine. It’s clearly you, not me. I won’t waste another thought on you.

If I leave, bet you’ll wish I’d stayed, Make you regret all the things you said to me, You know that time can’t help us now, If I leave this, if I leave this way.
- A Day To Remember

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven