One Hundred & Two

Theme: Mutha Fukka!

Goodness gracious me, that was a chair gripper! I totally ♥ my new tattoo. I didn't expect it to look this good and I was so nervous about it. The bird is more detailed and bigger than I thought, however, it looks better like that! Devils Own have done such a good job and I really cannot fault them! However, it hurts. So bloody much. I heard someone say "The shoulder is the best place to get tattooed pain wise" is it fuck! Although, I can honestly say all the pain was totally worth it. The best way to describe tattoo pain is a drill, but it's a needle, drilling into your skin at a stupidly fast speed. The worst part of it is just feeling the vibrations of it in that area. Now that the actual tattoo is done, I am left with such a big sting, it feels like a major sun burn. Ah well, massive thanks again Thrax!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Seven