One Hundred & Sixty Nine

Theme: Proud, Proud, Proud!

I have to say I haven't exercised in ages. I managed to walk my 3.6 mile walk. I won't lie, it did work up a sweat. Getting into the pool was the worst because after the walk I was tired and had no energy for swimming, so I half heartedly done it. Oh how I wish for a waterproof ipod. I honestly thought that I'd hate the walk but love the swim, but it was the other way around. The walk was actually fairly pleasant. Anyway, yay for me and role on tomorrow. I won't be able to walk to swimming as I have work, so I'm cheating and getting a lift. In all fairness though, if my wii is still working, then I will do some boxing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Three