Four Hundred & Forty Two

Theme: A day full of the Hirsch, is a day well spent.

I finally found a decent version of 'Killer Joe' online. It was bloody amazing. I really wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. Juno Temple played such a brilliant part and she was so damn cute in it too. I'm chuffed to bit's I've pre-ordered it. It should be here this month actually. When Emile had his head caved in with a beans can it literally felt like a bear was tearing my heart out. He just died slowly and I wanted to scoop him up and love him and make him better in the way a fan-girl does. He got beaten up a lot actually, so that was a recurring feeling. But everyone played such a brilliant part. Kudos to you all. Anyway, someone also informed me that there was some new pictures and a new video of Emile swimming about which they gave me a link to. So I'm now also up to date with him too! I haven't heard from him in about a month so it's been killing me. But he's still cute, the video was of him doing some shit for his upcoming movie 'Lone Survivor'. Now at the moment, all topped up and happy, I'm watching 'Bring it on' which is some crappy cheer-leading movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Three