One Thousand Two Hundred & Ninety Six

Theme: Wardrobe

Sometime's when I feel really mentally unwell I will sit in my wardrobe. But this is only when I'm well and truly unstable. I called Charlie for some help but she was just pissed off that I woke her up so I hung up, then I called Samaritans for the first time in my life. Usually I email them. But there voice was just so robotic and it was if I wasn't talking to a human. So I called Mark. Thank fuck for him. I felt like I was impossible to calm down but he helped out pretty fast. Even made me giggle. If it wasn't for him I'd still be in the wardrobe in complete hysterics. It really meant a lot to me that he was there for me. Especially when he offered to come round. It made me feel a less alone big style. I called him because I knew he would understand. He has amazing listening skills and is a wonderful person. He has that calming effect on people and I trust him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Hundred & Forty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Two

Five Hundred & Fifty Three